What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job with training; Apprentices earn whilst learning and gaining nationally recognised qualifications. Apprenticeships cover many different jobs from a wide range of industries, including engineering, hospitality, construction, health and social care and business services.
Anyone living in England, over school-leaving age and not in full-time education can apply.
What are the benefits?
- Earning money
- Training in a skill that employers want
- Work experience
- Learning at a pace suited to you with the support of a mentor
Watch this video to find out more about our apprenticeships
Is an apprenticeship right for my business?
There are many benefits to businesses that employ apprentices. Skills gaps can be filled within your workforce and where an apprentice is employed at the start of their working life, they can be trained to embrace the company culture.
With a high quality, tailored training programme; Activate Apprenticeships make it easy and hassle free to employ an apprentice so you can concentrate on the things which are important to your business. By working in partnership with Activate Apprenticeships, your business can benefit from:
- Cost effective, flexible staff development tailored to your business needs
- Fully administered funding (subject to eligibility)
- Delivery, assessment and administration all provided by the experienced Activate Apprenticeships team
Contact us to find out how we can help on 01865 551015 or email email@example.com